cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

chesterrose
Journeyman III

I can't install ReLive

I bought a laptop with two videocards: RX 550 and Radeon R7. RX550 supports ReLive, but Radeon R7 don't. R7 is default videocard and starts automatically, so i can't install ReLive because in during installation works R7 videocard, witch can't supports ReLive. Sorry for my bad english.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Please see the following thread, it may answer your question: Laptop witch graphic card Radeon RX 550, ReLive not work, why?

If not please reply with: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

Relive isnt supported on laptops go read threw the RElive specs on the AMD site only supported on desktop cards with above 2G vram preferable 3G or more & minimum requirements card wise & rx550 series or 50 series from older cards arnt supported of hand from memory. 60 series cards are supported like the R9 260/360/460/560 etc off hand 50s & below specs arnt & laptops dont support relive.

0 Likes

And you felt the need to tell me this when I gave a link explaining what you just told me, why? I linked to a thread that already had the correct answer. You could not have possibly checked the link and wrote this to me.

0 Likes