Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Lemzor90
Adept I

Hybrid gpu pump problem rx6900xt toxic LE

Hello, 

Im facing a problem with my Sapphire rx6900xt toxic LE. The pump is dying. It make a crazy noise like an old hard drive who's gonna break. (It's not bubble/air noise)

Ofc my gpu is now out of warranty and i tried to reach Sapphire and asetek(pump manufacturer) to buy spare parts but they dont. 

Asetek told me there are no compatibility with aio for CPU. 

So what is the solution ? Anyone already face that problem ? 

Thank you

0 Likes
5 Replies
Wolfenx666
Adept II

Jus an idea, as you can see in this video:

AMD Sapphire Radeon 6900XT Toxic Rad Edition LE Tear Down - Part 1 - YouTube

The pump mounting frame is asetek standard. It is compatible with any asetek like pump.

You could try to find an REV.1 Arctic Liquid Freezer 360, remove the pump cover and mount it with the original frame on your GPU. After removing the pump cover i'm pretty shure it will fit. The cover can be removed very easily.

An older NZXT  with the round pump should also work. But i'm not shure how to remove the cover on this brand, i never had one.

This GPU AIO Cooler by AlphaCool is compatible with your Sapphire GPU Card: https://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/gpu-water-blocks/gpu-full-cover/eisblock-gpx/29700/alphacool...

Screenshot 2023-02-21 092746.png

They also sell pumps that might fit or replace current Sapphire Astek Pump. Need to contact Alphacool Support to see if it is compatible with the Sapphire pump.

Lemzor90
Adept I

thanks for the answer guys !! 

The problem with the artic is that the tubes come from the top of the pump block and not the side.

I've seen the waterblock but i want to avoid this solution if possible and get aio for cpu which can fit on the Toxic LE.

i'm gonna look for the nzxt solution as well. It help but not sure of if it will work

thanks

The GPU Chip cooler shown from Arcticcooler shows the tubing coming out from the sides:

Screenshot 2023-02-21 092746.png

Unless I misunderstood when you mentioned the arctic tubes comes out from the top.

0 Likes
Lemzor90
Adept I

I will look into this solution in last resort.. im trying to get an answer from Sapphire concerning compatibility with a classic aio for CPU.