cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

domestos
Adept I

Re: Huge lags/FPS drops with RX 6700 Xt Gigabyte Eagle

Did you try install New drivers Adrenalin 21.3.2? I cant See any difference. I still have shuttering in games.. I think to gigabyte should relase New bios for rx 6700 xt eagle. Maybe wrong bios is the problem. 

0 Kudos
salomon3227
Journeyman III

Hello good, I have a gigabite rx 6700 xt and my problem is that in some games it does not give me more than 35 or 40%, and they still give me fps drops, taking into account that there is no type of bottleneck, someone save solve this problem

0 Kudos
salomon3227
Journeyman III

Re: Enormes retrasos/ caídas FPS con RX 6700 Xt Gigabyte Eagle

Hola bien, tengo un gigabite rx 6700 xt y mi problema es que en algunos juegos no me da más del 35 o 40%, y todavía me dan caídas de fps, teniendo en cuenta que no hay ningún tipo de cuello de botella, alguien ahorrar resolver este problema

0 Kudos
domestos
Adept I

Did someone found solution for FPS drops? I noticed also to my power consumption in max is close 180W. It should be above 200W i think. 

0 Kudos
peterjonus
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1440p gaming and ultra-high

0 Kudos
Ceremes
Journeyman III

Same problem here. Since i have installed the 6700xt windows is buggy and games perform with 20 fps. After 3-6 times restarting its getting better and the gpu works fine again. But when restarting again windows takes a few minutes to boot up again and everything is lagging.

I have noticed some type of high usage in the task manager. Desktop window manager and Client server process takes up to 50% of the gpu usage. Even reinstalling drivers couldnt fix that issue.

0 Kudos
Ceremes
Journeyman III

Same problem here. Since i have installed the 6700xt windows is buggy and games perform with 20 fps. After 3-6 times restarting its getting better and the gpu works fine again. But when restarting again windows takes a few minutes to boot up again and everything is lagging.

I have noticed some type of high usage in the task manager. Desktop window manager and Client server process takes up to 50% of the gpu usage. Even reinstalling drivers couldnt fix that issue.

0 Kudos