Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Virtuanaut
Adept I

HP Reverb on AMD PC (570 Aorus Elite, Rizen 3700, Aorus Rx 5700XT) not working

This is what i posted on HP community:

Finally the reverb G2 reached me. But no luck, it wont work on my system (570 Aorus Elite, Rizen 3700, Aorus Rx 5700XT). After connecting error 7-14 memory management, then no bootup at all/system stuck, windows even in broke mode. Tried everything, that is: Win-update, Driver deeinstallation even with DDU, latest driver from AMD (v12-1), USB powermagament off, powermanagement in BIOS with C1 off, BIOS update in Mobo and graphics, tried all USB-Ports, even powered USB-Hub. After that it was possible for one time to launch hp setup of the reverb g2. But at startup wmr BSOD again. BUT: changed to my older PC (Z77A-GD65, Intel Xeon E3 1245 v2, NVidia 1070) the G2 would run without a flaw and even without config, so unit works / no hardware fail. But i want to run it on my new shiny and lighning fast AMD system, which fails. I suspect USB driver problems, since PC runs with reverb plugged into displayport without usb-connection. Please verify and solve this huge problem on newest hardware. Greetings to all with the same or other probs.

0 Likes
30 Replies