cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

sergiomendes
Journeyman III

HP dual core workstation AMD Opteron processor 2000 series 1 ghz with graphics FX4500 and FX5500 which current model is compatible?

it was actually stationary and would like to use it for streaming. is with 16gb ram and two graphics cards NVidia board TX 4500 500gb and FX 5500 1M can I replace with more current graphics? what models would be compatible?
0 Likes
5 Replies

Can you post the Make & Model of your Dual HP Core Workstation and Windows Version installed plus Make & Model of GPU Cards and CPUs and PSU plus Motherboard installed?

Thanks

0 Likes

ok. Thanks. Workstation XW 9400, Windows 7, 2 x processors AMD Opteron QSY 2220, PCB HP 316747000011R02, 4 x HD 500gb, 8 x 4gb RAM, 8 x sas/sata, 6 x sata, 2 x PCI-E x8, 2 x PCI-E 16, 2 x PCI-X 100/133, no HDMI, no Display Port.

Enviado do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

0 Likes

I see that both Nvidia GPU Card are Professional type and not consumer.

The best person, in my opinion, would be our resident AMD employee who is an expert with professional GPU Cards fsadough‌.

I believe he would be the best person to suggest which AMD Professional GPU Card would be best for your Dual CPU HP  Workstation.

0 Likes

Thanks for your attention. In fact I would like to replace these cards with gtx 1070ti plus a ssd 480 for use in live streaming and editing. I am a sound and lighting technician here in my church. (Evangelica Reobote Community - Reobote - CER) Like the page

Enviado do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

0 Likes

I am not sure why this question is posted on AMD forum. Are you asking an AMD guy which Nvidia card you should choose?