Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

spastic
Newcomer

how to select restart now after clicking restart later

Hiya guys!
I'm pretty spastic when it comes to laptops so please try and idiot proof it.

So the other day I had a problem playing a game so I went along to update my AMD drives and it said I had a unsupported Drive. I fixed the unsupported drive (I think) and then went along to update my drives. I did update them but then it came up with Restart later or Restart Now and I clicked Restart Later and I'm instantly regretting it...

What do I do so I can restart now as I am really getting bored of Console games.

0 Likes
8 Replies

Just restart your computer.

Tried that and it didn't work.

0 Likes

Is it possible to do a Diagnostic Check? If so how do I do it?

0 Likes

If you supply some more detailed INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​, someone may be able to offer further suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
dstmnd89x
Challenger

Basically what black_zion posted. Clicking "Restart Now" simply invokes the machine to restart just like the regular reboot or shutdown /r does in command prompt.

It doesn't matter when you restart, as long as you do so after installing new device drivers for a device.

0 Likes

Is it possible to run a Diagnostic Check on the Graphic Card??? If so how do I do it.

0 Likes

Never mind it's fixed. Somehow the AMD Driver was "uninstalled"

0 Likes

That's good. Maybe select "correct answer" for either of the two people that answered your question, to thank them for their time in answering you.

0 Likes