Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

bigdavies72
Journeyman III

How to change Primary graphics card?

Hello,

Recently I have gotten an HP QTN-192, with a AMD Radeon R5 as the (Primary) card, but I have an AMD Radeon 530, set as (Linked). The 530 has 4x more Memory. I want to know how to set the 530 to be Primary card, I've looked up this question and all I find is links to this post : https://community.amd.com/docs/DOC-1581  ​but when I try to go to it, it says access denied. Please get back to me with instructions, or how to access that link.

Thanks, DScreenshot (7).png

1 Solution

This from AMD Forums from AMD Support: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

and how to correctly update your Laptop drivers using AMD drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to​.

This link is from HP Support on instructions on how to switch GPUs on your HP Laptop: HP Notebook PCs - Switchable Graphics on Notebooks Configured with Dual AMD GPUs | HP® Customer Supp...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

This from AMD Forums from AMD Support: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System

and how to correctly update your Laptop drivers using AMD drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to​.

This link is from HP Support on instructions on how to switch GPUs on your HP Laptop: HP Notebook PCs - Switchable Graphics on Notebooks Configured with Dual AMD GPUs | HP® Customer Supp...

0 Likes