cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

samael
Journeyman III

Hola. tengo un problema con AMD RADEON SOFTWARE. no me aparece la opcion INFINITY.

Una ves dentro del software de AMD en pantallas no me aparece la opcion INFINITY

Ya desinstale varis veces el software pero me sale igual sin poder unir las 3 pantallas 

0 Likes
6 Replies
fsadough

English please

0 Likes

Use the translator....

0 Likes

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

Also @ fsadough IS one of the Moderators here.

0 Likes

Hello, could you help me find the advanced Eyefinity for version 20.12.1

I've tried many things and can't find what I need.

My PC. Graphics processor: Radeon RX 5700 XT CPU- RYZER 7 3700X 8 CORE PROCESSOR

monitrs 3 x 27-inch FULLHD monitors 1 x 27 4K monitor using the quick configuration c all the screens are joined but I want to separate the 4k so that I have 3x1 and the 4k alone. But with the quick configuration you can't do anything more than join all the screens that the pc finds, I tried with infinity pro and I can still join them and move them wherever I want but I can't separate a monitor, (IF I CAN SEPARATE IT BUT IT DISABLES AND IT DOES NOT TURN ON UNTIL I CANCEL THE UNITED SCREENS) I was reading about --CCCSLIM-- but it does not appear in the folder, I only find the CNEXT that WAS where I found the INFINITY PRO but as I said before I do not get what I am looking for or I do not know where this. Excuse me if I do not explain myself well, I am new to this delas pc. what I need is to leave 3 monitors as one to play a simulator and leave the 4k monitor for other things, use obs, edit, watch movies or things like that. I hope you can help me. Thank you

Qué quieres hacer ?
Nuevo correoCopiar
0 Likes
christiang
Adept III

Hazlo desde windows compañero.

De todas maneras, debería salirte en la rueda o engranaje arriba a la derecha (al lado de la campanita), luego en pantalla y abajo del todo.

0 Likes

in windows I only get to duplicate and extend screens. And in AMD Eyefinity if I get to join all the screens that the pc detects, it comes out as a quick configuration, but I do not get the advanced configuration that is what I need to connect 3 monitors as one and the fourth monitor it separately I even tried the AMD Pro and it is the same, only the screens that the pc detects me join
0 Likes