cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jpm2901
Adept I

hitman 3

Hi all, not sure if this query should be here or in drivers/software but as my problem seems to be the graphics card i have posted here.I have a massive selection of pc games (old and latest).all of which run perfectly well, apart from Hitman 3.My partner has a 1070ti and hitman 3 runs like a dream on it.I have tried everything (and i do mean everything) to get this game to launch and it just wont.I upgraded from a 1080ti which im pretty sure would run the game if i put it back in my pc, so why am i having this issue?..anybody else having this problem?, and if so what is the solution as it is driving me nuts...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Doh! i forgot to say its a 6900xt...

0 Likes

specs:

windows 10 (updated yesterday)

i9 7960x 16 core @ 4.2ghz

64gb ddr 4 corsair rgb @ 3800mhz

gigabyte ud4 pro motherboard

creative zxr sound card

corsair hx1200i psu

latest adrenaline software (21.2.3)

display is a 65inch lg uhd tv

and of course a 6900xt

0 Likes
delevero
Adept III

its hard to help you with so little info.
But i have the 6900xt my self and i can run hitman 3 perfect.

But try to reset your 6900xt profile ( in radeon software )  and select gaming or standard.
Try to verify the hitman 3 game files.
If you see the small popup screen after you click start then try to select reset standard settings.
Maybe try to turn down the graphics.
Maybe try to select other dx verison if you can.

Els my guess is that your problem is there was a fault at some point and you are stuck since an old configuration file is damaged.

I think you maybe should search on google about how to remove hitman 2 or hitman 3 config file and then verify the game files afterwards.. Im pretty sure this will help you.

0 Likes