cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

amdzka
Journeyman III

Hi, Please recomend me the best GPU Card for A6-7400k, and if it support dual Graphics, please tell me, if its not supported, please tell me also, thanks

There is any graphic card that working well as dual graphic for my A6-7400K Procs?
if there is not, please recommend me some GPU Card that may be replaced my Dedicated GPU on the procs ( APU )

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply

Well that is a fairly relative question. What are you hoping to achieve? If you want to game that is an old APU and AM2+ platform if I am thinking right? If you just want to run modern drivers with the updated features for video playback or support multiple monitors, you could try just about an current gen entry level card and have it do wonders for you in that regard. If you have a local computer store I would talk to them and make sure you can return if it does not meet your needs. Your money will likely be best spent towards a new computer if your needs go beyond the very basic. You will also need to be very mindful of how many watts your current power supply is when picking a new card if you go that route. The green team also has some good entry level low power cards, finding cards these days can be tough from any maker.

0 Likes