cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

RaiJinRoh
Adept II

Hi I have huge Problem with my Gigabyte 6900XT Gaming OC

Seems that i can't get the RGB light to turn on anymore.

I Remember when i bought it i had an Msi b550-a pro Motherboard, now i have a Z590 Aorus Ultra Motherboard and i can't turn the RGB on from RGB Fusion and i don't know other way to turn it on. I it posible that the settings from my MSI motherboard stil remain with the GPU even if i change the motherboard ?

I really don't understand why its happening, any sugestions are apreciated. Thanks!

0 Likes
5 Replies
GasikG
Adept II

Hi bro, try to reset your BIOS to default for start. Inside BIOS must be have settings for RGB.

0 Likes
eebiii
Miniboss

After entering bios try,

Settings

Miscellaneous

blah-1.jpg 

0 Likes
RaiJinRoh
Adept II

Thanks for responding, i have tried the mobo settings and i forgot to mention i also have a Gigabyte RTX 4080 Eagle and woks perfectly with RGB Fusion. Also i have tried the Gigabyte 6900XT in a friends pc and stil the RGB logo is not turning on. I remember at one point i turned off the lights of the logo myself but i dont remember what problem i used. Thing is it seems its stuck like this ( turned off ). 

GasikG
Adept II

You mean mobo rgb problem or videocard? If mobo - this is only bios settings, if videocard - only videocard problem or software for rgb (maybe in mobo bios have settings for rgb videocard too). Check power cable connections enough power or not, check visual fan and rgb connection in videocard, if this one is ok, lets check software for ajust rgb. Maybe need reinstall software, clean use reg organizer or something like this, for delete parts from last installation. 

0 Likes
eebiii
Miniboss

Do you have another rgb pin on the MB you can try? Maybe try an aftermarket rgb controller? 

Barrow 16 Line RGB and Fan Controller (6937826612947) (titanrig.com)

0 Likes