cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

QAsk2
Journeyman III

Help with occasional blackscreens 6800 XT

Hello everyone, i am in need of help with my TUF 6800 XT, i bought the gpu in march 2022, ran flawless until january this year when this problem started happening. The screen goes black randomly no matter if i'm gaming or idling at the moment. Overclock is disabled.

My CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X, Motherboard: Asus ROG X570-F RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64GB PSU: Corsair HX1000i OS: Windows 11 newest build

What have i tried:

Updating windows, graphics drivers, downgrading graphics drivers (deleting them first with DDU everytime)

CHKDSK tool > no problem found

sfc /scannow > no problem found

Windows Memory Diagnostic > no problem found

monitored temperatures > no problem found, 28c idle, max 70c gaming

tried reading the dump files > not possible, seem to be corrupt, but i get LiveKernelEvent errors 141, a2000002, 1a8, 117, 1b8

changed PSU to brand new one (using the cables that came with the new one)

cleaned the graphics card

ran benchmarks for hours, works perfect

updated BIOS version

The reason this is so annoying is because it happens randomly, and it closes everything, my workspace, and the work is lost even with autosave on for some reason. Also the rgb in my case goes from static color i set to random colors. I was not able to intentionally reproduce the error.

Anything else left i could try before sending it to repairs? I feel like they will run benchmarks with the gpu and tell me everything is fine. Waited weeks for nothing then.

Appreciate any tips

Thanks!

0 Likes
0 Replies