cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

jmge09
Newcomer

Re: HELP, MY NEW GRAPHICS CARD NO DISPLAY

I trying disable the hard disk and the ram memory, but no working.

Run the beeps (exaactly first beep beep, then beep beep, the rest 2 seconds, then beep beep, and beep beep)

then it does not do anything else, I also just realized that the keyboard does not turn on

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

I trying disable the hard disk and the ram memory, but no working.

Run the beeps (exaactly first beep beep, then beep beep, the rest 2 seconds, then beep beep, and beep beep)

then it does not do anything else, I also just realized that the keyboard does not turn on

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

my hd 5450 is pci-e

hd radeon ddr3 2gb pci-e

My port pci-e is 1.1

however, it is rare that it does not work for me, because my cousin's PC is also version 1.1

This is my pc:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/cy/es/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-a-series-desktops/t...

My cousin pc:

Detailed specifications - ThinkCentre A57 (type 9702, 9708, 9789, 9851) / M57e (type 9356, 9357, 943...

The pc of my cousin it has another motherboard, and its PCI port is yellow as I said

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

according to the info you gave concerning the A55 (Thinkcentre). The motherboard doesn't have a PCIe slot only PCI: Detailed specifications - ThinkCentre A55 (type 8706, 8972, 8982, 8994) / M55e (type 9278, 9288, 938... .

Slots

• Slot 1: Half-height 32 bit PCI 2.3
  • Slot 2: Half-height 32 bit PCI 2.3
  • Slot 3: Half-height 32 bit PCI 2.3

According to your cousin specs, his motherboard does have PCIe : Detailed specifications - ThinkCentre A57 (type 9702, 9708, 9789, 9851) / M57e (type 9356, 9357, 943...

Slots

• One PCI Express x16
  • One PCIe
  • Two PCI slot
0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

What do you mean by that?

I have a gpu pci-e installed

(GEFORCE GT 8600), and it works normally, that's why I'm telling you, I do not understand

because I do not get the hd5450

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

I going by the model you gave me. A55 doesn't, according to Lenovo, doesn't  have pcie slots. Can you download and install a free program called SPECCY. It will tell you everything about your computer, if possible, including Make & Model of the installed computer components.

When you installed the AMD drivers did you uninstall the Nvidia Drivers and then use DDU in safe mode to remove the rest of the leftover drivers from Nvidia?

Sometimes the Nvidia drivers can have conflicts with the AMD Drivers.

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

Do you have a Facebook or something to be in touch with more often? Why do you help me? please? I do not want to lose my hd5450 card

I'm downloading speecy

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

What speecy information did you get?

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

amd1.JPGamd2.JPGamd3.JPG

Do you need other information?

0 Likes
jmge09
Newcomer

As you see in these instants I have installed the NVIDIA graphics card, and it is pci-express x16

0 Likes