Did you mean: 

Graphics

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Help me!

Hello!

Im running an r7 360 OC 2GB.
When i try turning on the GAMING MODE my graphics card "over heats" and the PC shut's down.
Please help me!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Help me!

Hello,

I would benchmark the unit and monitor the temps and GPU usage. Then setup a fan profile and adjust the speeds until the GPU is cool enough. Basically turn your fans up on your profile.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

They are turend up (the fans) every time they are like on 30%-35%-40%...Depends on what game I play.

But when i press the GAIMING MODE it instantly gets up to 100 celius and the PC automatcly shut's dow. (Sorry for my english )

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paragon
Paragon

Is the vidcard fan even spinning when this happens?

If  you haven't already done so, I would go into radeon settings/gaming/global setting/global overdrive scroll down and set fanspeed to auto.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

The fans are spinning and the fanspeed is on auto.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

And when i click on GAMING MODE it blocks for 5-10-15 sec and the graphics card starts heating up like crazy from 40 celcius to 80 in 4 seconds..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paragon
Paragon

I'm sorry, I don't know where this "Gaming Mode" is coming from. I have Gaming/Video/Display... on the bottom of Radeon Settings, but nothing "mode". Are you using the Gaming Evolved app or ?  And what does "blocks for 5-10-15..." mean?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

On my r7 360 i have GPU Tweak 2 and u have there Gaming mode overclok mode and quiet mode....And my PC blocks like frezzing for 10-15 sec that what i ment!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paragon
Paragon

Oh.. then uninstall gpu tweak.

Once that's gone, If  you have a second monitor, run gpuz or similar while gaming a watch  your temps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Yea..But i dont have an second monitor :/

0 Kudos