cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

giourga
Journeyman III

Hello ! I have an old graphics card the exact one is : ATI Radeon HD 3850 , i havent installed any drivers on it and i upgraded it into Windows 10 . The thing is that i have encountered several problems with some random applications or gams saying that th

Hello ! I have an old graphics card the exact one is : ATI Radeon HD 3850 , i havent installed any drivers on it and i upgraded it into Windows 10 . The thing is that i have encountered several problems with some random applications or gams saying that the version that is installed brings problems during usage . And i see that Its not compatible with Windows 10 , how can i download the latest drivers from my current pc . Cause i dont have any windows 7 keys or another pc . Thank you for you time ! 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Buy a newer Graphics card.that thing is so old and weak,anything newer will be vast improvement

0 Likes
fyrel
Miniboss

There doesn't appear to be a windows 10 driver for that graphics card.

The last driver was from 2013.

You could try opening up device manager then right clicking the graphics card under display adapters and see if windows can find something but it may just be too old.

0 Likes