cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

leoneps
Journeyman III

Hello, how can I use Photoshop and Corel Draw with video cards? Thanks! Olá, como posso usar Photoshop e Corel Draw com placas de video? Obrigado!

Hello, how can I use Photoshop and Corel Draw with video cards

2 Replies

First, you need to post your computer specs and GPU card you have.

I would go to both Photoshop and Corel Draw Support and see what GPU cards are recommended or what is the minimum Graphics you need to run both of those programs.

Adobe Photoshop FAQ explains everything you need to know what type of GPU Card you need to run its program including the one Adobe has tested: Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ 

From what I read at a Corel Draw Forum is that you don't need a special GPU card that has special features like 3D. So a  good GPU card with plenty of Video Ram on it would be fine.

So whatever GPU card is compatible with Adobe Photoshop that does require GPU Cards with special features like 3D will work just fine with Corel Draw program.

In Photoshop if your card is compatible you can select GPU acceleration. It is in the settings. Then if your card supports advanced features that check box is available too. They are greyed out if your card is not compatible.

No idea on Corel.