cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

smeeftheelf
Journeyman III

Re: HDMI Scaling setting available but nonfunctional

I'm having this problem too now, but I can't use this advise because I don't have a monitor currently and only have one TV to use, so any advise?

0 Likes
lostnfound58
Journeyman III

"Without it I can't see the edges of my desktop on my TV screen"

Same here. Every time there is a major windows 10 update, my screen gets screwed up. I have to feel around for things on the top, bottom and sides. I've always been able to fix this in the past in the radeon settings . Doesn't seem to be any manual adjustment for this any more. At least, I can't find it.

Any clues?

0 Likes
taylorton147
Adept I

Welp mine just broke again and I can't fix it, even with a clean driver install. Getting a new monitor so hopefully that would be the end of it. Though I shouldn't have to splash out money to solve a feature that should be working

0 Likes
davidhhh
Journeyman III

In the tech support subreddit, the user Korwinthale  suggested: "Go to monitor under your device manager or through advanced display settings and change the refresh rate from interlaced to 60 hz and it will work."

That did the job for me! 
And I just reinstalled Windows on a new drive and started having the same problem, but forgot how I fixed it.  I ended up back here, with no luck, then found that link again.  Hopefully, this will help some of you!

julianbarengo
Journeyman III

You're a genius, it was soooo simple! It was driving me insane, thank you so much

0 Likes
ffresh
Journeyman III

This helped me so much thank you.

0 Likes