cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Pavle100
Journeyman III

HDMI scaling ingame

Hi, so I have been having a problem with my RX 580. When I set my HDMI scaling how i want it when I go in-game it resets when I alt tab it goes back to being normal. I tried everything but there is maybe someone who can help me out here. And also i have a custom resolution in-game but all other non custom resolutions wont work and also i have a tv.desktop with hdmi scaling 4%desktop with hdmi scaling 4%ingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scalingingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scalingingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scalingingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scalingingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scalingingame its cutting the game and i cant set hdmi scaling

0 Likes
1 Reply
Thanny
Miniboss

The setting you're looking for is overscan.  I have no idea where it is in more modern versions of AMD drivers.

Alternately, you can try to set your TV to show the full image instead, which is a better option if it's supported.  It's generally in the aspect ratio settings, where you want something other than just 16:9 (full, 1:1, or some other label suggesting it uses the entire image).

0 Likes