qcrambo
Adept I

Having microStuttering with 6800xt gaming x trio

Computer spec : 

-B450 Tomahawk Max 

- Amd ryzen 7 5800x

-Corsair vengeance 16GB 3200mhz

-Psu : 650w

When i play warzone i am having good fps 150-200, but every like 10 second theres a lag/stuttering, i don't know how to fix it ... i tryed many things but it doesnt help.     

Please help me !

6 Replies
qcrambo
Adept I

up

0 Likes
mackbolan777
Forerunner

Warzone has known issues. It's the game, dev's need to fix it. One thing you can try, is to move your GPU clocks to within 100Mhz of each other. And your PSU is recommended to be a 750W. Specification Radeon RX 6800 XT GAMING X TRIO 16G | MSI Global 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

I had no issue with my 2060 it was all good.

Warzone has known issue with playing overtime,

I start pc, start game and immediatly have issue

I ordered a 850Watt PSU, i will try your idea thank you,. Ive notice theres a bios update for b450 tomahawk too, i will try update this

0 Likes

Definitely do the PSU and see. But I'm telling you from the 300 others on here with the same complaint that Warzone has issues. You're also not running the card on a PCIE 4.0 board, so full memory bandwidth is not getting used. The 2060 is a PCIe 3.0 card and if that card is better than this one and you're running a 5000 series CPU, than you might have to RMA the card.

Truth be told, it works but it's a bad match of using a 5000 series CPU with a 6800XT on a B450 chipset board. You're leaving a lot of performance on the table unused. I would really put that stuff in an at least B550 more like an X570 chipset board. Putting parts on a board that compute 10X faster than the chipset can handle is choking the performance big time. 

0 Likes

Thank you i was wondering to change the MOBO aswell.... but the issue is not the FPS , it is the stuttering.  i hitted the 300 fps cap at one game in warzone.  i am around 160-220fps, but the little stuttering thing is coming out here and  there

0 Likes

If you can do the board and PSU you have the proper foundation for those higher end parts. Set your IF or FCLK in BIOS to 1600Mhz instead of Auto for best results. The rest can stay stock or you could turn on PBO with good cooling. As long as your using some kind of SSD, there's nothing left to cause a bottleneck. Then you can say "it's the game" for sure. But you still didn't waste money because you matched your components well and any other game should be a non-issue. Remember if your multi playing online, the server can be at fault too. 

0 Likes