cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

angeh
Adept I

Having an issue with battlefront 2 on my rx570, faulty card? Or driver? Or just the game?

I recently came to use my new Rx 570 and I wanted to test it just to make sure it's fully functional which I hope it is, but I came with a situation in a game : star wars battlefront 2 from ea , I was playing on the endor map from the campaign on the tie fighters platform when you are about to escape , anyways when I begin that section out of nowhere and very randomly some textures from the map started to move very quickly and then disappeared quickly like a three popping infront of my character, that specific place is soreounded by threes and bunch of other items, anyway it was some kind of popping? Flickering ? Artifacts? Idk how to actually describe it with words or how to distinguish them tbh , but I decided to came over to make sure it's not my card being faulty specially since I just got it and I bought it overseas.. I'm using the driver 18.5.1

If anything else is required let me know.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Try updating to the latest RX 570 driver : Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.3 Release Notes | AMD .

If this only occurs with this one particular game, it could just be a bug in the game itself. But if it occurs all the time, whether in a game or not,  then it may be something else.

0 Likes

Heres am example of whats going on Battlefront2 graphic glitch - YouTube

0 Likes
angeh
Adept I

I'm still having issues and this also covers the multiplayer section of the game help please... Anyone else having this card with this problem ??? This is unbelievable.

Rx 570 4gb gigabyte gaming edition

Asus b85m-e/csm board

PSU EVGA 500 watts 80+white plus

8gb ram DDR3 1600 dual channel

I5 4590 3.3ghz.

0 Likes