Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

hardware specification for FirePro S10000

My GPU card not detected from my hardware - Lenovo D30 Model 4353 - which coming with 2 PCIe x16 Gen. 3.0. Can any help?

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: hardware specification for FirePro S10000

strangely enough another User was also looking for an updated AMD driver for the FirePro S1000 for Windows 10. I was able to locate one for him from another website. That User mentioned that it installed and worked correctly. So maybe you can try it see if it also work correctly for your Pro GPU card. Here is the thread with the link to the updated S1000 AMD Driver: Any Currend FirePro S10000 Win10 Drivers?

Can't guarantee anything since this isn't from an AMD Website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I’m having trouble with my dell poweredge T630 server not recognizing my firepro S10000. Is it posible AMD could send me an updated firmware for this card as this server is showing me a message that the card needs an updated firmware in order to work in the server. The server is disabling the PCI-e slot because of the old firmware of the card.

please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

AMD resident expert on Professional GPU cards might be able to assist you fsadough‌.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Staff
Staff

I would need the P/N number off the card on the sticker, it starts with 102-xxxxxxx

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Hi. The part number of this card is:

102C3870210 000001

Highlighted
Staff
Staff

The latest VBIOS I have is from 2012. Which VBIOS version do you have? 113-XXXX? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Staff
Staff

The BIOS Part Number starts with 113-xxxxx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I don’t know where is that number located in the card... I did a GPU-Z and that is the BIOS info that shows... in the card only shows serial number and part number..

0 Kudos