cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

psyxeon
Adept III

GTAO 6800XT AMD GPU DX 11 draw call issue -> Low Fps low Gpu usage looking at the city at night time

GTA ONLINE 6800XT AMD GPU DX 11 draw call issue -> Low Fps low Gpu usage looking at the city at night time

Hello we race everyday and all of us with an AMD gpu have the same problem. Nvidia owners don't experience the issue.

My previous build Nvidia 1080ti + 5900x + 32G ballistics didn't have any problem with GTA at night.

I upgraded my GPU to 6800xt + 5900x + 32G -> Low Fps low Gpu usage looking at the city at night time.

This video illustrates the issue perfectly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21bQ18-Uos&ab_channel=RezaNauma

Adrenalin is all goodAdrenalin is all goodGTA ONLINE night looking at the city  - low fps low gpu usageGTA ONLINE night looking at the city - low fps low gpu usageGTA ONLINE night looking away - is all perfectGTA ONLINE night looking away - is all perfectGTA.exe performanceGTA.exe performance

8 Replies
psyxeon
Adept III

I installed the 6800xt on my old 3900x b450 and the problem in gta is solved. LOL

psyxeon
Adept III

AMD fixed GTA 5

• Grand Theft Auto V – up to 11%.

AMD rebuilt their DirectX11 driver from the ground up, now delivering 10% better performance on average

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-has-rebuilt-its-directx11-driver-from-the-ground-up-10-better-perfor...

This did not fix the night time stutters for me.

Still the only solution for me is only playing offline with the lod mod on.

Did you notice any improvement?

0 Likes

No, but i changed the card from a 5800x x570 to a 3900x b450  and it solved the night time stutters. I race online a few hours a day, so the lod mod  is useless to me.

0 Likes

I know, i know that the Mod is useless to you. But you worded your last post like AMD fixed anything, even tough the Driver did nothing for our issue.

0 Likes

No it does not solve our nighttime issue but it helps with the draw call issue

0 Likes
psyxeon
Adept III

Thanks

0 Likes