cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yik315
Journeyman III

Green Screen on rx 5700 xt 50anniversary

Hello guys, like 1 week ago i got my rx 5700 xt anniversary, so far soo good runs like a charm. 

But i allready hat 2 green screens completly random, one was while i was watching youtube ( it was on 900 voltage 1850 mhz i think) and the other one was when i played some league of legends ( runs like crap btw even with my old 7580 or so it runned better) i just dont know if my GPU is bad or if its Drivers or maybe HDMI kable, since i never had this problem on my old card that i have for like 5+years i think.

Screen just goes completly Green, but i still hear sound and every think. idk what this is maybe some one nows, other whise i just send it back and get an rtx 2070 

Edit* have ryzen 5 2600 on Stock settings

16 gb ram 2933 mhz

b450m gigabyte

650W power suply

Sorry for bad english my friends

0 Likes
4 Replies
rich210
Adept I

I'm having a similar issues. Try doing DDU's and reinstalling the drivers. I really don't know what else to do....

just weird, btw do you have problems with older games too? I tried playing with my friend boderlands 2 like a day ago, at beside the weird frame drops from 200 too 100 to 60 fps i had some flickering like its a shadow bug or something xd

0 Likes

I've not got any other games to test it with at the moment. I've followed a few fixes on YouTube but they've not worked for me. 

Running a msi tomahawk b550 motherboard with a 3600x. I've got a M2 in m2_1 position..

I've changed pcie 4 to gen 3.

Running the card on standard mode. 

No luck

0 Likes
gabriel08
Journeyman III

Same here....

I have rx5700 and it gets me random green scree or black screen or my pc restarts, I tried different drivers, only with version 19.7.5 driver it worked, but I can't play Call of Duty Warzone or other new games bc this driver is to old... soo I think I'm going to send this GPU back.

PS: is like this sincewinter of 2019

0 Likes