I too have this issue.

MSI x570 Gaming Edge Wifi
3700x + Stock cooler
Power Color Red Devil 5700xt
Corsair RM750X PSU

Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz
Dual Monitor setup. 1x 2k 144hrz + 1 x 1080p 60hrz

Green screen followed by a reboot.

Radeon software gives the message "Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure".
Even Viewer is ridden with Warnings/Errors/Critical both leading up to and shortly after the restart.

My guess is that something either driver related, hardware related (We all use 5700XT) or software interferes with something, I just can't narrow it down any further on my own. I can play games fine (mostly). I can watch youtube/netflix etc fine. I can "force" the crash by playing and watching at the same time. (Guaranteed to happen within 30min-1hour).

0 Likes
m4u
Journeyman III

Re: Green screen crash then reboot

Hello Guys! 
I have the same problem as you, it happens since the beginning of this year. 
My computer started to show a Black screen and randomly stop to work, I have bought a new monitor and the issue still exist and it's worst at this time, now my screen is Green and I can't work efficently for it. Please I really need help with it, nobody in my city could fix it. I will let some pictures about the hardware of my pc and how it seems when it becomes green. I can use youtube/Netflix, Sofwares like CS:GO that force it but it doesn't make it crush, it's just random.
pastedImage_3.pngn. 

pastedImage_1.jpgpastedImage_2.jpg

monojeets
Journeyman III

Same issue here, green screen crash and the PC reboots , have tried many things but nothing works!

I have also reported this to AMD using their bug report tool but still the same.

MSI MAG x570 Tomahawk wifi

Powercolor red-devil 5700XT

Ryzen 7 3700x

8*4 = 32 GB GSKILL tridentz Neo ( listed in QVL for motherboard)

0 Likes
wretchedeggsama
Journeyman III

I found a fix. But AMD won't like the answer. Swapped to an Asus Rog Strixx 1080ti. Have not had any issues since. More powerful card, and no driver issues.

0 Likes
satanael
Adept III

0 Likes
johnbelley
Adept I

I am getting this same issue on my RX 570 Ryzen 5 2600 Build and have been trying to find a solution for about 6 months, i get solid colors not just green but usually is, then audio buzzes and then my PC crashes fully but my fans are still on but Keyboard and Display aren't.

Speedy1
Journeyman III

Hey here with the same problem I have a red devil card with a 3600 and a b450 tomohawk this crash is killing me anytime I try to run warzone at 144 frames wish lately it can’t like it used to it crashes within 3 games max any fixes yet

0 Likes
AntonioEnache
Journeyman III

Same issue here,

CPU 3800XT

GPU 5700XT (Gigabyte)

while playing COD MW cold war or even warzone, I get random crashes.

The green screen then reboot...

0 Likes
Ivi-Pivi
Journeyman III

Same here. It happened 2 times in a span of 3 weeks during World of Warcraft.
Once during raiding and once during idle afk when I just tabbed to see a youtube video.
Green screen for 2-3 seconds and then reboot.

No crash report or anything.

Spec:
- Power Color Red Dragon RX 5700 XT
- Ryzen 5 3600

0 Likes
FreddyAndriu
Journeyman III

same with 3600 xt gpu it restarts randomly even when im playing low performance games , but i think its the drivers that were uploaded incorrecly or AMD didn't check the new drivers when they realesed it

0 Likes