I've had an RX 570 for a few months now, and everything worked fine until just a few days ago. I switched out my processor (Intel i3-9100f) and now no matter what I do the driver will not work. I've tried everything under the sun, and I'll provide a list at the end of my post.
Device Manager reads the driver, but always gives Code 43 (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems). This didn't happen before, and I don't know why it does.
My processor has no integrated graphics, so I can't do anything except experiment on my computer until it works. Please, someone, help me out with this.
List of things I've tried:
- Uninstalling and Reinstalling the drivers
- Checking the Graphics Card to make sure it's plugged in
- Making sure that my power supply can handle the card
- Making sure my motherboard is compatible with the card
- Installing the drivers in Compatibility Mode
- Uninstalling the drivers in Safe Mode
- Installing a different version of the drivers
- Using an external driver program to find optimal drivers
- Disabling and re-enabling the drivers