cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

ernikrzyzyk
Journeyman III

Graphics does not switch from intel to amd.

In my laptop the graphics do not switch from intel hd to amd, in amd settings i have all the max performance in intel too (i also tried lower performance, still the same), the drivers are updated, the laptop is plugged into power. Despite all this, the amd monitor system always shows me the amd 0% consumption for playing league of legends. When I try to launch other games like fifa 10 or the sims 2 pops me up like a bug on the screen which would indicate that the laptop is using intel all the time. I am using a HP 250 G5 Intel Core i5-6200U 8GB 1TB R5 M430 W10 laptop. I will also throw some screenshots to show you how it all looks. Besides, I wanted to turn off the intel graphics card (In the device manager) but I did not know if it would force amd to run the whole system. Sorry for the fact that the subtitles on the screens are in Polish but I do not know how to change the language. The AMD catalyst control center is set to "maximum performance" and the intel "balanced mode". I can not select the right click card I want to use. Like u can see I actually use windows 10.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Graphics does not switch from intel to amd.

Has this ever worked correctly?

Fifa 10 is a very old title.

0 Kudos
czarkowy9000
Journeyman III

Hi.

Same problem here, also in Poland.

I have R9 M375 , fresh drivers 17.4.1

I am trying to launch Fifa 17 on AMD  and it can't work.

It was worked properly for a months, it crash couple days ago

I even restore my windows 10 and wipe all out to solve it.  I was trying to switch cards in amd settings in Fifa profile (switch to high performance) also in newest  catalyst  switch to high and create fifa app profile.

Fifa is still working on Intel

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm playing Fifa right now on my AMD laptop and it is using the discrete M9 M385X GPU. Using Crimson 17.2.1.

What makes you think it is using the Intel GPU?

What GPU does the Switchable Graphics Application Monitor say is being used for Fifa 17?

0 Kudos
czarkowy9000
Journeyman III

I have lenovo laptop.  In fifa now graphics is very bad, players don't have heads. Fifa barely working.

I don't remember  what software i have when it works. Don't changing nothing since september when fifa 17 realese.

0 Kudos
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Try the driver version i posted above.

0 Kudos