Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

landvale
Adept I

Graphics crash back again

Hi,

i was hopping my graphics crash was gone,but no...

Here the original specs :

- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

- ASRock A320M-HDV 4.0

- 16Go Dual channel @ 1330Mhz

- Antec 650w

- RX Vega 11 2Go

With this config,i have some crash,like this :

https://ibb.co/NsNW5Qy
https://ibb.co/MVrdTJg

So i've buy a Saphire Radeon R9 380 serie 4Go and i still have the crash.

I've done some things like:

- Update of W10,

- Clean install of Direct X,physx,Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2019 x64/86,desktop runtime 3.1.1 & 5.0.2 x64/86,

- Update of the radeon software.

So can anyone help me?

0 Likes
13 Replies
landvale
Adept I

no one?

0 Likes

Yeah me too My Graphics Drivers always Crashing while ima Playing Game? SAD

Can anyone help me pls?

Running the game in DX11 mode ?

Second pic is strange that it shows error for integrated graphics, is the monitor plugged into the 380 ? 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for the answer.

Yes,the monitor is plugged into the graphic card.

For the DX11,i don't know.Can you tell me how to know that?

0 Likes
mackbolan777
Forerunner

That looks like a game issue. You read the error where it says the application has sent poorly formed commands? Try reinstalling/repairing the game. Also, disable the onboard graphics when using the dedicated card. This can be done in BIOS by selecting the primary display as PCIe and disabling the onboard solution. In Windows, Device Manager, you can also right click the Vega graphics and disable them there. The 2 won't work together. Windows "settings" there may be a selection to make the R9 380 the primary display device as well.

*Should you run into an issue where you need the onboard solution and it's disabled in BIOS, you'll need to reset the CMOS to get the screen back.

"It worked before you broke it!"

i've try repairing/reinstalll games...i even clean install Windows 10 again.

In the BIOS,the integrated card is off.

That's not only in games...sometimes,i have crash even on a simple webpage.

In the device manager,there is only the graohic card.

0 Likes

up

0 Likes

So,i've try many drivers,even catalyst and nothing change.

Maybe the problems i have are not drivers problems,but hardware;because same problems with graphic card or chipset onboard.

First,the ram :

When i use the windows hardware detector,it say i have 2x8 go @ 2666Mhz ram.But,if i use a program like cpu-z,it say i have 2x8 go @1333 Mhz ram.

The motherboard...maybe it's a malfunction.

And the last : the Ryzen 3400g is faulty.

I don't know what to do next,except buying new pieces....

0 Likes

Test your RAM using:MemTest Manual (hcidesign.com)  I found this program to be the most thorough and get the RAM to pass by 400% at least, before ruling it out. The motherboard BIOS should be at 4.00 or 3.70 for best results. Antec doesn't make the best PSU's, I've had them go bad in a week or be bad out of the box. But if it's truly working, it's ok to use. 650W is what I recommend in a "gold" variety, decent brands are EVGA, Corsair, Sea Sonic, Super Flower, and Rosewill makes an ok one. The motherboard could indeed be defective, it's a super budget AsRock, with the A320 chipset, on the older side of the scale when it comes to technology. If you need to replace that, step up to something in a B550 or better for best results. The B450's are "ok" but again on the lower end of the scale.

If the CPU were bad,  you would most likely find errors in the "Event Viewer" showing errors for "Processor Core Failure", "Processor Hierarchy", a few others. Code 41 is almost a normal since the PC hard crashes but could indicate a faulty PSU. Antec is probably the worst pick one could make for a brand of PSU. 

Also, check for assembly errors like board standoffs touching the motherboard where no hole exists, pinched wires, bent fan pin headers, broken USB slots (board or case), broken SATA connectors, etc. Look for obvious board defects like bulging capacitors.

Hopefully some of this helps you out. Your best bet is to take the PC to a qualified shop to have the entire thing looked at to not waste money replacing everything trying to find the answer.

when i launch memtest,this is what i got :

When i look in the properties of the graphic,this is what i have (text is in french but numbers are numbers) :

0 Likes

It should be run outside of the Windows OS. Meaning make a bootable CD/DVD/USB to boot from and test the RAM, which will test pre-boot for best results. I bought the Deluxe version of HCI and made a DVD to boot from, it was $14 compared to MemTest86 which was $44. Not sure if the $5 version of HCI allows for the pre-boot test or not. To run that, simply reduce the amount of RAM to be tested and let it run. I really recommend doing it in a pre-boot environment to test it all without interference from the OS.

Now,  if you have 16GB and it can't allocate 4GB, you probably found a problem. Remove one RAM stick at a time a boot to see which is at fault. If you have only 8GB of system RAM installed, then set the amount of RAM to test to 3GB in the window that says "Enter megabytes of RAM to test". It just looks odd that the system shows 8GB allocated to the video for more support and the HCI tester can't access it.

Another in Windows test is OCCT: OCCT : Free, all-in-one stability test & stress test for your PC (ocbase.com) 

That will test all but might not replicate your issue. It runs for about an hour or so.

Slizerdk
Adept I

Hi there

Same problem here, the fix?

Uninstall windows update from january 2021 and you get your system back - i did

Your ram is 2666mhz as it sends on rise and fall or curve (current) so you double the 1333mhz to 2600mhz - a technical explaination.

If this doesnt help, try to use you craphic card on a power cord alone from you psu, i.e no other things on same cords only the gfx.

Slizerdk,i've try your solution...i have less crash,but i still have crash,but it's better

0 Likes