cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

chamks
Adept I

graphic card crash

hello, its being years that im trying to solve an issue that i have. whenever i play dota 2, every few minutes the visual crash and i have message "default radeon wattman settings have been restored due to unexpected failure", or it just crash without message. what ever i tryed didnt worked, i did it all: countless times of ddu to re-install latest driver, play with the clock of gpu in the wattman settings, play with the power settings in wattman, ddr delay in windows reg, almost started to play with the bios. nothing works. no matter where i put the clock/power/mhz bars, dota 2 will crash every few minutes.

i have radenon sapphire r9 270x, win10, and proccesor of i5 (the best ones, with the 34something mhz).

any help will be most gracious for im trying to solve this for years

0 Likes
3 Replies

What is the Make & Model of your MOTHERBOARD and PSU?

0 Likes

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

and mother board is System Model H87M-HD3

0 Likes

Is your PSU greater than 500 watts? You didn't mention the PSU you have installed.

This is the latest AMD Graphics Drivers for your R9-270X for Desktop and Windows 10 x64 : Desktop .

Do you have the latest DOTA2 Updates and this huge Patch installed:

Dota 2 patch 7.08 also brings Spring Cleaning 2018

Disable "Fast Start" from BIOS if you have it active and in Windows Power Options.  Also set in Power Options "High Performance".

Found this older thread from AMD Forum about the Radeon Wattman crashes you are having. Read through it and click on all the links from kingfish​ comments to help you set up Wattman properly so it won't crash.Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system

0 Likes