Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

MichaelFlores
Journeyman III

GPU will not display on my monitor

Radeon 4x560 aero itx 4g oc 

A few months ago, I was in class on a zoom call, and out of nowhere, my screen went black. I thought my PC had died or I  needed to restart it. However, that was not the issue. I plugged in a DVI connector into it since that's what it has besides an HDMI or Display port,  and it still did not send a signal to my screen. 

I am currently running of Intel integrated graphics, and it is limiting the amount of performance my pc has. I looked on youtube, and apparently, all I need to do is instal the drivers for mine. However, I tried that and it said that it did not detect my GPU since It was not plugged into the screen.

I did believe at one point that it was a hardware problem. However, after inspecting it, there was nothing out of place or unusual. The fans also continue spinning, and if it were a hardware issue, I think my PC would've beeped at me.

I would like to know if there's any fix to the GPU and if anyone else has had this issue. I use my PC for gaming and for school, and it has never given me any issues before. The only time it dropped performance was when I did not have a CPU cooler. My PC was not running well off intel graphics since my AIO had broken, but shortly after my GPU broke, I got another AIO, and my PC ran a lot better, but not to what it Could. Im thinking that if I combined that with my GPU, my PC would be really good again. 
I hope there is a fix to it and if there is, please let me know.

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelFlores
Journeyman III

by my PC dying, I meant its doing a restart because it overheated or something.

0 Likes
MichaelFlores
Journeyman III

Now that I think of it, it either doesn't display or its a black screen.

0 Likes