cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

niemiec767
Journeyman III

GPU uses max. 40% while gaming...

Hey! Recently, I had a problem playing ets 2 because the use of gpu (radeon hd 7600m hd but where I saw 7670m HD) was around 30-40%. In the world of tanks is the same, in the garage the use of cpu reached 100% and the cards also 30-40%. I do not know what may be the reason, in the settings of the radeon I have set the highest performance: / I feel that the integra is included because I have 2 monitors, well, from the laptop and TV, but even before this tv was a problem. And in Msi Afterburner I can not even crank up, before the current system (win 10, then 8.1) I could overclock but now something has failed: / Anything else I can do? greetings

I3-3110m (integra intel hd 4000)

Radeon 7600m hd

4 gb ram

256 gb ssd

And sorry for bad english, fastly translated it from Polish to English, so i hope it is readable

0 Likes
1 Reply

AMD does not reccomend the use of Aftreburner or any other tweakig software to control your video card. If suported they have the Wattman feauture built into the drivers or similar controls if supported for older models. If you don't have these features it is likely because your mobile device should not support them as it would be dangerous to operate the device outside of default settings. I suggest you return your device to the most recent driver supplied by your laptop maker. If all is well at that point you may try and move to an AMD driver from AMD that is newer if it says it fixes someting that isn't working for you. It is very unlikely that newer driver are going to contain new optimizations that will help you graphics in any meaningful way but you can try. I would warn to not try to operate your laptop outside of default settings. If you would like to get back to a clean slate before loading those drivers, download DDU from wagnardsoft_com and follow the included directions. After that re-install the drivers with the internet disabled. The following page offers information on laptop setup from AMD: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD /external-link.jspa?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.amd.com%2Fen-us%2Fkb-articles%2FPages%2FDH-017.aspx%23...

0 Likes