cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

JayOliver
Journeyman III

GPU usage at 99% with 6700xt

Hello, I've been an owner of a 6700xt for over a year and never experienced an issue that I am experiencing right now.  For example, a low intensive game such as overwatch, it my GPU usage jumps to 99% , and causes a lot of stuttering.  If anyone has any suggestions, that'll be great.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

if its 100% ever it means its single thread single core dx9 or dx11 nonsense. and also that your ryzen master softwares probably been jacked by jerks. so you must uninstall or disable it. also set your power plan to the ryzen balanced installed with the amd website adrenaline driver (download say the highest amd chipset driver for threadripper (theyre they same) and the highest 6950xt driver and manually browse through and apply them pick from a list have disk in device manager) 

you will want to configure your computer and manually edit directx feature levels in registry and try to disable group policies and ensure your OS is secure with coreisolation and memory integrity and ALL exploit protection enabled at all times. 

check your hkey system currentcontrolset control graphics and ensure the hwschedmode 2 is in there or the right directx info is there and that the block policy doesnt have anything blocked and that you delete monitors and hardware info from there as its often been faked. 

in hkeycurrentuser software amd go to HKID's folder and delete anything in there for better image and performance.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/prpl1rbp1o8h1/COMPUTERSYSTEMGLOBALDIRECTKERNELMODE

check your bios for low power or eco modes regards to PCI express or CPU and disable them. as those are often meant for mobile phones or laptops and can really hurt performance and disable most of the hardware and stuff. 

i dunno theres a heap of reasons why i guess. use the AMD overlay CTRL SHIFT O in adrenaline to measure performance usage too. you will notice whatever you game in the highest quality thousands of times beyond ultra trillions of render resolution with ray tracing on your AMD years old mobile phone or your non rtx rx480 or whatever.. when you then use the AMD link software 4 other players can game over the internet in your same game same graphics on your same card streamed over network or internet.. so uhh yeah nvidia and intel like to lie about the fps a bit and well everything else too.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

if its 100% ever it means its single thread single core dx9 or dx11 nonsense. and also that your ryzen master softwares probably been jacked by jerks. so you must uninstall or disable it. also set your power plan to the ryzen balanced installed with the amd website adrenaline driver (download say the highest amd chipset driver for threadripper (theyre they same) and the highest 6950xt driver and manually browse through and apply them pick from a list have disk in device manager) 

you will want to configure your computer and manually edit directx feature levels in registry and try to disable group policies and ensure your OS is secure with coreisolation and memory integrity and ALL exploit protection enabled at all times. 

check your hkey system currentcontrolset control graphics and ensure the hwschedmode 2 is in there or the right directx info is there and that the block policy doesnt have anything blocked and that you delete monitors and hardware info from there as its often been faked. 

in hkeycurrentuser software amd go to HKID's folder and delete anything in there for better image and performance.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/prpl1rbp1o8h1/COMPUTERSYSTEMGLOBALDIRECTKERNELMODE

check your bios for low power or eco modes regards to PCI express or CPU and disable them. as those are often meant for mobile phones or laptops and can really hurt performance and disable most of the hardware and stuff. 

i dunno theres a heap of reasons why i guess. use the AMD overlay CTRL SHIFT O in adrenaline to measure performance usage too. you will notice whatever you game in the highest quality thousands of times beyond ultra trillions of render resolution with ray tracing on your AMD years old mobile phone or your non rtx rx480 or whatever.. when you then use the AMD link software 4 other players can game over the internet in your same game same graphics on your same card streamed over network or internet.. so uhh yeah nvidia and intel like to lie about the fps a bit and well everything else too.

0 Likes