Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

th3d0ct0r429
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Gpu stay high temperatures in idle.

Jump to solution

I'll try that tmr cause is late now. Thanks for your help.

pokester
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

Absolutely could be malware if you something was loaded from a not trusted source. The truth is that so much of the malware out there today goes completely undetected. The only way you ever know you have it is when a system starts behaving strangely. You can run a malware scanner like malware bytes. I suggest running r-kill then rouge killer then malware bytes. Run them from safe mode. You can pick them all up at bleepingcomputer_com or majorgeeks_com. Both trusted sites IMHO.

pokester
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

fair point. I believe you are right, I don't think I ever saw anyone below an RX complaining about the GPU usage issue either.

0 Kudos
elstaci
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

You didn't mention your little brother's age, But you should advice him it is a No No to turn off an Antivirus protection to install a program. If the Antivirus program was preventing him from installing the 3rd party software it probably believes it is infected or dangerous to install. If you are dead certain, as pokester​ mentioned, that you know the 3rd party software creator is valid and has a good reputation than you can disable the Antivirus temporarily to install it. Sometimes Antivirus programs has a False Positive concerning 3rd party software and tags them as dangerous or virus infected.

th3d0ct0r429
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Another weird thing, when I'm install the Spy hunter into my PC it got instant blue screen. And my CPU and GPU are 100% usage.

0 Kudos
elstaci
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

What was the BSOD Error that it mentioned? Also was the BSOD while INSTALLING the  software or after you installed it and starting to run it.

Uninstall Spy Hunter and install Malwarebytes which is similar and more compatible with Windows 10. When I went to Spy Hunter's website, Mcafee was telling me it is a dangerous website to go. To go at my own risk which I found unusual.

View solution in original post

th3d0ct0r429
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks. My PC now run perfectly after using Malwarebytes.

0 Kudos