cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

pokester
MVP

Re: GPU Fans started to produce resonanting noise and what program to set fan curve?

I just hope you get some help that minimizes as much of the hassle to your end as possible. Good Luck and let us know what happens. If Saphire helps directly that is good information. I know XFX helped me just last year with zero issues. These are the kinds of feedback that help us all know WHO to buy cards from that stand behind their products best.

bakljas
Adept I

Re: GPU Fans started to produce resonanting noise and what program to set fan curve?

After one week of conversation with Sapphire support they told me that they can send me a fan for 20$ (shipping included). I refused because it is very close to price in my country. Before that in conversation after I sent them a video of problem they told me: "Due to this SN was out of warranty period so that we can only sell the fan to you" which was strange to me because GPU was one year old. After that I sent them a picture of GPU box where SN is located. Overall I got impression that every time I talk with new guy who didn't read my previous post and problem description. Guess I'll have to set on a custom fan curve to try to reduce fan noise.

0 Likes