cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ciaossu
Journeyman III

GPU FAN RPM only 29

my gpu temps is fine. its my fan speed is stuck at 29, is there a way to fix this? 

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
2 Replies
Djeafskie
Journeyman III

Did you find a solution for this bro? We having the same problem.

0 Likes

Yes the temperatures are fine but if your GPU Fan really is running at 29 RPM while under a Stress test, then something is wrong with the software you are using to monitor your GPU or the GPU Fan sensor is bad.

In my opinion, running a stress test and the Fan running at 29 RPM your GPU Junction Temperature should be at or above 110c - it Maximum Operating Temperature. since it isn't than I would suggest that the software is misreading the GPU Fan sensor or the Fan sensor is incorrect.

At 29 RPM you should be able to visually see if the fan is really running at that speed. If it is running at full speed while showing 29 RPM than I would check it with another monitoring software like GPU-Z or use Radeon Settings to set a more aggressive Fan Profile where the GPU Fan would go 100% at a much lower Junction Temperature.

Then monitor it and see if it continues to show very low RPM for the fan.

If it does and the GPU card is under Warranty I would open a Warranty or Support Ticket to see if the GPU card needs to be RMAed to be checked or repaired or replaced.

0 Likes