Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Voyex
Journeyman III

Re: GPU black screen

Jump to solution

Hey, I've been experiencing similar problems. Have you crashed anymore after downclocking?

0 Likes
m72493
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Similar issues,

Randomly playing warzone. PC screen goes black, PC restarts, get Wattman default message.

Tried everything, all the fix videos on youtube, still happens randomly. So annoying.

Build: intel 10850k - 32gb DDR4 RAM - RADEON RX 6800 - 850W PSU 

I've seen sometimes, shortly after I clip something with Instant replay it has crashed - not sure if coincidence 

Only thing I've not tried is to extract the drivers and manually assign them without installing Adrenalin, I don't want to do this as I like the instant replay feature and colour profiles etc of the settings

If anyone can fix this for me I will literally pay you money, I love the new RX6800 but I just cba with these freezes when playing war zone

0 Likes
Karim1
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Did you find a solution ?

i have the same problem 

0 Likes
Karim1
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Did you find a solution ?

i have the same problem I need help pls

Tags (1)
0 Likes
seb235
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Solution:

1) If our monitor has free sync technology, switch to DVI-D (It matters because this type of cable deactivates FreeSync)

2) Download DDU and drivers in version 20.12.1 and then disconnect our computer from the Internet.

3) Start Windows in safe mode and we use DDU to remove all AMD software from the computer. Reboot the system.

4) Install drivers version 20.12.1

0 Likes