cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

libertywalk
Journeyman III

Got multiple issues in the past 15 days

It's been 15 days since I've owned Sapphire Pulse RX 5600 XT. And I faced two Bluescreen of deaths (VIDEO TDR FAILURE) while playing Call of Duty Warzone (amdkmdag.sys) and once while browsing YouTube (atikmdag.sys). The other issue was when I was playing Resident Evil 3 (Remake), the game game stopped with bizarre and continuous sound (tzzzz; I guess, game's sound?), I waited a minute, but nothing happened, so I forced the PC to shutdown, and when I powered it on, it said "default radeon wattman settings have been restored and...bla bla bla...".

What seems the issue? Do I have a bad hardware? Or it's a classical driver issue that I need to wait for its fix?
I have nothing overclocked except my RAM to 3200MHz, and GPU temps rarely cross 70C (Although memory temps reach 85C as what MSI Afterburner reports).
As for my CPU (Core i5-9400F) have bad temps (75C-85C), don't know if that's relevant.

The card worked for the most of the time and I have a played a lot on other games and delivered huge FPS in all of them, so it is not like it failed once of 5 times, but rather, once every 50 successful game-plays. 
Specs:

CPU: Core i5-9400F

RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 2x8 (16GB) 3200MHz

Motherboard: MSI Z390-Z PRO
Power Supply RAIDMAX RX-630SS (630W)

Radeon Software Version: 20.5.1

Driver Version: 20.10.17.01-200525a-355166E-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020

0 Likes
0 Replies