cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

adriangt
Journeyman III

Glitch effect, graphic problems with Radeon RX580

While I was playing Heroes of the storm after a Windows update some weird glitch effect appeared, the game and the rest of the programs runs very well but having this problem. I have card drivers updated.

I checked if it’s my radeon580, installing other graphic card and this problem disappeared.

It also happens in mozilla firefox, after effects and all the games I had.

Any ideas to fix this problem?

My system:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

Grahic card - RX 580

RAM - 32Gb

Windows 10

0 Likes
3 Replies
kadriev1
Journeyman III

I have the exact same problem and it occurs in a lot of games, some even crash because of this...
GTA V and FIFA 20 crash after a while since this problem occured, but games like rocket league, rainbow six siege, far cry 5 and valorant do not crash, but the graphical glitches are annoying.
A couple of weeks ago when i got my rx 580 I didn't have any problems, I mean if I was using the stock tuning settings in wattman, the games wouldn't glitch or crash, but I noticed that if I undervolt it a bit, slight glitches would appear but they were not annoying and I kept playing with my undervolted settings, but since my windows updated everything started glitching like in your video and I thought it's glitching because of the undervolted settings, so I returned the stock settings, because I remembered that they didn't have any problems, but with the stock settings it became even worse... I updated the drivers, because a friend told me that the new windows update doesn't support the version of my drivers, but the problem is still here... Can anyone help us?

0 Likes
silvajoao1999
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem! GTA V crashes (even though I think I solved it by updating the driver) and Rocket League is always crashing after some time playing. Sometimes it just crashes. When it lasts longer, I have a lot of visual glitches. In GTA some thing in the map glitch and the same happens in Rocket League. It's the only two games that I play with this issue. I tried everything to solve it. I rebooted my whole PC. Pls help

0 Likes

Hey!

Maybe after 3 years you have figured out how to fix it? It happens to me too. GTA V glitches and Rocket League, sometimes even Minecraft. Any fix?

0 Likes