cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

xirombinha
Adept III

Re: Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming issues

Definitely! Let's wait and see what they'll come up with.

chad27
Adept II

I have a 5600xt with latest AMD drivers.The thing i notice is crashes seem random for me. Dont remember having a green screen only black with a reboot. Im running max overclock,but the crashes still seem to be the same amount as just stock perfprmance bios setting.

0 Likes
xirombinha
Adept III

Hum.. Have you already checked its clocks using a monitoring software? I flashed to this bios: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/FLASH_R56XTGO.F2.zip 

Im using the lastest adrenalin 20.4.1.

Make to use DDU, Revo unistaller and ADM cleaner tool to remove all the old drivers and remember to update chipset drivers to newest ones. It worked for me.

Edited: I forgot, every feature in adrenalin is turned off (freesync, enhanced sync, anti-lag, etc, etc.).. Adjustments all set to automatic.

0 Likes
bezerra95
Adept I

Does anyone figure out how to solve those issues?? I have the same card and everytime I play a game for a while my pc reboot or display blue screen tdr_failure. I already tried many things, but nothing seems to work.

0 Likes
xirombinha
Adept III

What have you tried specifically? Give us more info about your system's specs.

0 Likes
bezerra95
Adept I

When I play a game for a while my pc reboot or display blue screen tdr_failure atkimpag.sys

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro 1

Ryzen 5 3600

Aorus B450 M

Corsair 16GB Vengeance 3200 and Evo Potenza 8GB 3200

Gigabyte 5600 XT Gaming OC  BIOS: FA0

PSU RedDragon 600W

ADATA 240GB

HD 1TB 7200 RPM

0 Likes
bezerra95
Adept I

It worked??

0 Likes
bezerra95
Adept I

When you downgrade to F2. The pc stoped to reboot or blue screen??

0 Likes
xirombinha
Adept III

Yeah! But I ran DDU, Revo Unistaller and the AMD Cleanup Tool. Afterwards I installed the most recent chipset drivers for my motherboard and then installed the adrenalin 20.4.1. 

I set PCi Gen 3 in UEFI BIOS for the PCI Express config.

I turned any feature in adrenalin off (Vsynce, enhanced syns, anti-aliasing, etc)

It's been like two weeks i'm runing it that way with no problem. I'm not saying that the drivers are perfect, far from that actually, but I can use it while AMD struggles on release decent ones

0 Likes
xirombinha
Adept III

Yeah! I used to have the same issue until I ran DDU, Revo Unistaller and the AMD Cleanup Tool. Afterwards I installed the most recent chipset drivers for my motherboard and then installed the adrenalin 20.4.1. Then...

I set PCi Gen 3 in UEFI BIOS for the PCI Express config.

I turned any feature in adrenalin off (Vsynce, enhanced syns, anti-aliasing, etc)

0 Likes