cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

filipefps
Adept I

Re: Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Does Not Support 14 Gbps BIOS

About the fans, I never had any problems with that because I always did the configuration in Adrenalin manually.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
lucasb14
Adept I

Hi, I have the bios version F60 (rev 1.0), and I have crashes all time (the computer freezes even without playing, the screen turns off, and it doesn't work until I turn off the PC and turn it on again). The new bios fixed this?

0 Likes
andrewsss
Adept II

Did you have an F60 BIOS from the beginning? Or did you flash the BIOS? Maybe you had F1 from the beginning?

0 Likes
lucasb14
Adept I

I always had F60, I never flashed it.

0 Likes
mohamed5294
Adept II

OWNER REV 1.0 ( F60 BIOS ) VERSION :

I would like wait respond from gigabyte about new bios F61 listed in REV2.0 by mistake from gigabyte
Actually VBIOS GIGABYTE has compatible with my F60 by getting me message bios has successful update

But when I check GPU-Z its still an F60 with 12gb memory not 14gb.

Tried flash it with ativbflash its flashed success but core clock its not stable like old F60 one

I flashed to stock bios one.

I suggest open ticket to gigabyte about this point , or wait bios in REV 1 one

0 Likes
andref24
Adept II

I wouldn't be so hurry with such a conclusions. I've flashed F61 as well but during FurMark stress test unfortunately I had green screen issue exacly the same when I was testing on MorePowerTool and 14 Gbp memory speed. I think there is a hardware issue with memory speed in Rev. 1.0 and higher speed (over 13.2 Gbps) can cause instability. In Rev 2.0 they fixed this memory issue in hardware and they also change the cooler a little bit (look at the photos). The F61 BIOS has 14 Gbps memory and also increased GPU speed. GPU speed isn't a problem for our hardware but just memory. As I've read  MSI openly confessed for MSI RX 5600 XT Gaming X that there could be an issue with memory speed and hence they introduced MSI RX 5600 XT Gaming Z series with fixed memory dice. Gigabyte introduced Rev 2.0 version but didn't confess. But keep testing maybe it depends on the item that one can run 14 Gbp and another not. My produced green screen with stress test in FurMark. Issue occurs especially when I trying to launch other application during the test.

0 Likes
mohamed5294
Adept II

Usually there's alot of problem cause black screen.

And don't try flash your bios until its stock in gigabyte site with your compatible bios F60-F69

0 Likes
andrewsss
Adept II

Reboot your system after flashing. And if you using MorePowerTool with yours SPPT, then delete SPPT and restart.

0 Likes
mohamed5294
Adept II

Of course I did, Actually I already install fresh windows so any MorePowerTool register files already deleted.

0 Likes
son_of_ditlev
Adept I

Can someone upload BIOS F61 to Techpowerup? It is no longer available on the Gigabyte site.

0 Likes