cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

steven1909
Journeyman III

Gigabyte Radeon RX 6750 XT OC - Black Screen

Hi, I bought a brand new video card Gigabyte Radeon RX 6750 XT OC from the first day I use this video card, I'm having an issue each time I try to do a videocall, it doesn't matter the software I use (Whatsapp, Google Meets, Zoom, etc..)  and sometimes when I'm watching stories on Instagram using the web browser, JUST IN THOSE CASE, I'm getting a black screen, when I'm playing everything works PERFECT, no problem, no video lag, highest FPS as much the video card supports, I just get this black screen when I'm using my pc to have a meeting or video calling or using Instagram and I have to do a force shutdown to restart the PC and get this work back again... and sometimes after I restarted the pc I got this error on the Adrenalin Software: Default Radeon WattMan Settings Have Been Restored

I tried EVERYTHING I read on the internet, tried to update the drivers, I tried to change the Display Port cable for a new one with the same version of DP the video card says and I did the same with the HDMI cable... I disabled the hardware acceleration on Google Chrome, Zoom and Whatsapp and still happen, I disabled the Freesync option on my monitor and still happen, I updated the bios version on my motherboard, I tried installing old versions driver and the latest version AND STILL HAPPEN

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

My PC Build is:
Intel i9 12th 12900KF
32 GB RAM 3200hz
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Master z690
PSU: VGA G5 850W Super Nova - Gold
Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q (170hz) 

PD: (I used to have a AMD RX 5700 and that never happened to me till the day I change it) 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi bro, I did a drivers update recently and I think it solved my problem, have 4 four days in raw without any blackscreen even though I'm using two 27inc QHD monitors and having meetings all day sharing my screen, no problems 'till then, I installed the 23.2.2 version. FOR NOW, it's working for me perfectly, told ya, there wasn't a day without almost 3 times blackscreen and I'm having 4 days without any problems doing all things I mentioned in this post 

Hope that works for you too man...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Adipiz99
Journeyman III

Same problem here with an ASUS Rog Strix RX 6750 XT OC.

I tried the same solutions you mentioned above, but the problem persists.

Build:
AMD Ryzen 5800 XT
32 GB RAM 3600MHz

ASUS Rog Strix RX 6750 XT OC

ASUS Rog Strix X570-E Gaming Wi-Fi II

Seasonic FOCUS 850W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G4 (240 hz) and HP27x (144 hz), both FreeSync Premium enabled

I had a RX 5600 and nothing similar happened to me

0 Likes

Hi bro, I did a drivers update recently and I think it solved my problem, have 4 four days in raw without any blackscreen even though I'm using two 27inc QHD monitors and having meetings all day sharing my screen, no problems 'till then, I installed the 23.2.2 version. FOR NOW, it's working for me perfectly, told ya, there wasn't a day without almost 3 times blackscreen and I'm having 4 days without any problems doing all things I mentioned in this post 

Hope that works for you too man...

Hi bro, 

thanks for the answer. I confirm that drivers update solved the problem

0 Likes

It seems like you're experiencing a recurring issue with a black screen on your Gigabyte Radeon RX 6750 XT OC graphics card, particularly during video calls and while using Instagram through a web browser. You've already tried several troubleshooting steps, including driver updates and cable changes, without success.

Based on the information provided, it appears that someone on the forum mentioned that updating their graphics card drivers to version 23.2.2 solved a similar problem for them. They noted that they had four days without any black screen issues after the update.

Here's a precise and accurate answer to your question:

**Solution Suggestion**: Try updating your graphics card drivers to version 23.2.2 or the latest available version to see if it resolves the black screen issue during video calls and Instagram usage. Follow the official driver update process for your Radeon RX 6750 XT OC graphics card. Monitor your system's stability after the update to confirm if the problem is resolved.

Please note that driver updates can sometimes resolve compatibility and performance issues, but it's essential to ensure you're obtaining drivers from an official and trusted source to avoid potential security risks or further problems.

0 Likes

Hi, I to have a RX 6750XT to.

And I am experiencing Iracing crashes, So I started testing AMD Drivers.

The latest drivers make Iracing crash, So I switched to AMD Drivers 

Revision Number
Adrenalin 23.8.2 
So far no issues yet. You may want to give it a try.
Good luck.
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus - ASRock RX 6750XT -12GB. -- G.Skill Ripejaw V (32GB.) (DDR4-3200) - WD Black SN850X NVMe - Samsung 980 Pro NVMe - SanDisk SSD Plus - CORSAIR CX750M 750W - Cooler Master Hyper Halo 212 Cooler- Rosewill Prism S500 Gaming Case - Windows 10 Pro x64 - MSI Optix MAG342CQR - Samsung 27" - Apex 3 Gaming Keyboard - Rival 3 Gaming Mouse - Sound Blaster Z SE
0 Likes
adam009
Journeyman III

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your new Gigabyte Radeon RX 6750 XT OC. It seems like you've already tried various troubleshooting steps. Considering the complexity of the problem, I recommend reaching out to Gigabyte's support for dedicated assistance. They might provide specific solutions or guidance tailored to your hardware. I hope you get it resolved soon! 

0 Likes