cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sirius1xz
Journeyman III

Games freezing then black screen then comes back with the game crashed

So my laptop has AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics And AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics. I have tried a few things but get nowhere nothings working really. So what happens is my game freezes then goes black screen for a bit then comes back on and the game is whited out crashed, happens on any game.  

0 Likes
1 Reply
delevero
Adept III

It seem to me that ALLOT of ryzen cpus or radeon graphics cards have stability problems.
The forum is filled with reports/questions and so on so i more or less asume we who think our porblems are faulty hardware maybe should start thinking about its chipset and driver issues.

My guess to your problem is try an older graphic driver and see if it solve the issue.

Personaly i own the 5900x cpu and 6900xt gpu and only solution i found that is working and make my pc stable is to go into bios and select advanced mode .Then find cpu Vcore and change that from auto to 1,375volt.
My own computer cannot run stable on factory default auto in bios and crashes in all games if i dont change the voltage.
personaly i think my cpu is defective but i am am starting to think its the chipset/bios/ and windows drivers that are the reason for instability. But its near impossible to know what is the issue it can be so many things.

0 Likes