cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

moscacareca
Journeyman III

Games Crash with 5600XT using DirectX

Hi, whenever I play any game, my computer will sometimes crash. The screen will go black and say there is no video input. Then, the screen will turn "on" again and any game I was playing will just be closed. Sometimes even Adrenalin will crash and refuse to open again. One of the games that I often play is Rainbow Six Siege and since I swapped to Vulkan for testing purposes I haven't experienced any crashes. Most of the games that I play don't have Vulkan and they crash often. I sent my PC back to the store that assembled it and they initially swapped the PSU for the one I currently have saying there was some compatibility issues with the GPU. I've seen a few replies here on the forums from people that have the same issue as I do and I've started undervolting the GPU which has helped a bit but the issue persists. I'd love to refund my PC but I just can't so I'm stuck with this issue I've spent over a month dealing with. I must say that the GPU drivers are up to date. The following list contains my computer parts that I find relevant here:

CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU- AMD RX 5600 XT
RAM- Teamgroup DELTA RGB DDR4 GAMING MEMORY 2x8Gb 3200 MHz
Motherboard- Asus TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II
PSU- Gigabyte P650B 650W 80 Plus Bronze
SSD- SSD 2.5" KIOXIA Exceria 480GB

Please, help me. I'm honestly desperate since the PC store I've paid to assemble my computer just cant figure out the 

0 Likes
0 Replies