Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

hexon
Journeyman III

game crashing/computer failure

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have a serious problem because my computer is crashing. After a one-hour session in the game(Civilization VI/Total War 2), a black screen appears on the computer, and fans on the graphics card accelerate to 100%. The monitor shows no signal and the computer is still walking. After the reset, the computer does not get up, black screen / no signal. Helps the button on the power supply. After turning the computer back on, it turns on normally. Please help or is the power supply or graphics card? I apologize for my English, if there are any mistakes, but I do not speak fluent English.

CPU: FX-6300

GPU: Gigabyte RX Vega 56 gaming

PSU: Corsair RM 750

Motherboard: MSI 970 gaming

Memory: G.Skill 2x4GB 2133MHz cl9(work 1866MHz cl8)

SSD: Patriot Blaze 240GB

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

0 Likes
2 Replies
hexon
Journeyman III

The problem as in the film, occurs in demanding games, occt in the tab power supply, gpu: 3d and during the launch just hwinfo. RAM memory has been tested, the same problem occurs on each kit and no error in memtest. The graphics card has a month and the power supply is 3 years old.

link:

YouTube   Sorry, it already works as not public. You can watch.

0 Likes

It turned out that the graphics card is faulty. Today I was with a friend and tested my card with him. There were the same problems. I will advertise a card to Gigabyte or to the store. Thanks for the help... Very helpful forum

Best regards, Marcin

0 Likes