cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Pryn
Journeyman III

Game crashes, displays turn on and off for 45 seconds, then drivers stop working

once to twice a week now while playing a game on my pc, the game will freeze for a few seconds, then crash, and once it crashes my pc displays flicker on and off for about a minute and eventually, only one of my monitors turns back on fully, but when i try to open up my drivers it brings up an error that says:

"The version of AMD Radeon software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver, please check your system for other versions of Radeon Software that may currently be installed. A factory reset of your Radeon Software is recommended. More information about this problem can be found at https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300"

for the past few weeks I've been having this problem and in the past to fix it i would just uninstall all my Radeon drivers, then reinstall the latest  ones but this just keeps happening out of no where it seems like, and its really annoying because of how long it takes to make my computer useable again.

If there is any way to fix this that does not involve buying a different gpu I would like to know

0 Likes
0 Replies