cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

hardcoregames_
Big Boss

furmark

I wanted to fluff up a table with some furmark abuse of video cards, please post the results for 1920x1080 and AA off, and i want the score and temperature

FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and G...

if the card has more then 1 fan, please indicated that as well

my cooler on my radeon seems to be invincible, the card is cooler than a cucumber

I added a comment on the review Hardcore Games™: Saphire HD 6970 Review

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies
gentrycl
Journeyman III

Re: furmark

My Card is an xfx r9 290 core edition bios modded to an x i has the reference blower fan

ill try to do a 1080 test but my max monitor resolution is 1600x900 not sure if that will effect it or not ill post back when i have checked

did it at 1080 only for about 3-4 minutes once it heated up to 94c

i will also note that i held 1000 mhz core clock stable for that time at 1 volt almost on the dot

2nd pic shows that the cpu clock is stable i would do a benchmark but the card has to be at about 94c to accept that voltage and i have no way of heating it up first

did the bench mark and got lower fps im guessing do to scaling having to go from 1910x1080 to 1600x900

i do not have ccc running the bios control the fan up to 93c and so  it doesnt start throttling i force the fans to 70% and manually lower the voltage

this next upload is lowering the voltage with msi afterburner letting the card heat up and running the 1080 benchmark

Furmark 1v 1080pbench.bmp

I just noticed the bench mark report says min 81 max 82 and some how it gets an average of 80 =D

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

you need to get a new panel, 1920x1080 is the standard for best results, IPS is the better color too

0 Kudos
gentrycl
Journeyman III

what do you mean by ips?

0 Kudos

Above is the preset 1920x1080 test. See attachment for a 5 minute run. 5 minutes of Furmark at 1920x1080 0xAA, topped out at 73°C. I LOVE THIS CARD!

0 Kudos
gentrycl
Journeyman III

black zion may i ask your voltage?

and my i ask if you know why i have a higher fps then with only a fx 4130 and 6 gb 1333 ram

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

How long do you run this test? Does it stop when it's completed?

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

0 Kudos
gentrycl
Journeyman III

mayi also have your cores voltage kingfish...for my reasearch

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Ok...I ran the burn in I guess...went 25 minutes then I stopped it. Then I saw the bench Only thing I see that could be better, is they only list the series of the card. As above...I know BZ has a 290x and mine is a 290/air cooled.

0 Kudos