Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Nibbana
Journeyman III

freezes

hello,

the problem that I am facing only happens with "DOTA 2" and no game or app else.

the screen freezes suddely and I cannot change windows or see any other apps that are working in the background, however i can use them "i just have to predict or imagine where the cursor is on the app that i cannot see that usually happens when i try to open end task manager to try to shut DOTA 2 off so i can open it again"

this usually happens when in the main menu or lobby of the game, and rarely happens when in game, the screen suddenly freezes to the last frame it had -so not a black or blue screen- . the only solution so far is to end task DOTA 2 and re-open it again and maybe it wont freeze again.

P.S. not exaggerating, but I tried every possible solution that was suggested by the internet. and nothing has worked so far.

drivers and sowftwares are in their latest versions, uninstaleld re-installed STEAM and DOTA 2, veryfied game files, lowered resolution to the lowest option possible, and even overclocked everything.

no other game has this issue _even games that require more power.

my PC parts: -ryzen 5 3600x

-rx 5700 xt red devil

-asus tuf x570

-2x8GB ram Delta T-force (TUF gaming alliance)

-ssd 500gb Sabrent Rockert NVMe 4.0

-power supply xigmatek 850w modular

-aerocool ripjaws case

please someone help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies