Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Phoenixaura
Journeyman III

Freesync problems

hi i have a problem with freesync and freesync premium 

at first sorry for my english its not the best 

so i have the problem when i use 2 monitors witch freesync and freesync premium that when i connect one its flickering,

when i conneckt the seccond only one monitor flickering but when i turn one monitor freesync off there is no flickering on that monitor but the other monitor that bevore dont have flickering it start with flickering

so 

1monitor = flickering

2monitor = only one monitor flickering

1monitor with freesynnc that bevore dont have flickering and one monitor with turn off freesync= only the one with aktivated freesync flickering

so i googled so many times all helpful things so i reinstalled all driver i limited the fps under 144 fps (both monitor are 144hz)

can someone help me with this thing?

my system :

asus crosshair hero VIII hero wifi 

r9 5900x 

rx 6900xt reference powercolor with alphacool 360mm aio

thanks for help

0 Likes
2 Replies
Nagrenol
Challenger

I've had the same issue, never had it before but noticed it about 3 updates back. I haven't bothered to try an older update to see if that changes it but it's quite annoying.

For me it only happens when I turn my second monitor (msi optix) off. The main Dell one flashes so bad I have to either turn the other back on or turn freesync off.

GPU: Red Devil Limited Edition RX 6800 XT
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280
MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-E
MEM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum
CASE: Fractal Design Meshify S2
Mon1: MSI Optix MAG271C 27" 1080p 144Hz
Mon2: DELL OMEN 27i 27" 1440p 165Hz

0 Likes
hitbm47
Forerunner

Hi @Phoenixaura 

I do not know if this will help, but maybe try typing "Graphics Settings" into the search bar next to the Windows icon.

Then enable the "Variable Refresh Rate" option.

You can maybe also try having both monitors at the same refresh rates, it might be that the LFC algorithm is getting confused between your screens.

Kind regards

0 Likes