cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jakenavales
Journeyman III

Free Games in AMD graphics card

I just would like to ask about my free game in AMD, when can I possibly receive the game as well as the code of the game? I already filled out the form last October 1, 2019 @https://www.amd-ph.com/raise-the-game/. It's been 10 days already yet I did not receive any email regarding my free games.

0 Likes
3 Replies

You can always open a AMD REWARDS Support ticket and find out what our status is from here: Support - AMD Rewards 

0 Likes

I already signed up this link with receipt Raise the Game | AMD Promotional Site Philippines and until now I haven't receive any coupon code on AMD PH in my email johan_neal@yahoo.com. I waited for 10 working days but until now I haven't receive a coupon code so I cannot fill up the Support - AMD Rewards. Please enlighten me on this matter as soon as possible. Hope to hear a positive response.

0 Likes

The Promotional Coupon must come from the place of purchase (Retailer) of your qualified AMD Product. They are the ones you need to contact about getting the coupon to redeem at AMD Rewards.

Here is AMD's Terms & Conditions for RAISE THE GAME Promotion:

I have attached the Terms & Conditions to this post if your are interested in reading it further.

0 Likes