Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Carl1337
Adept I

Frametime spikes 5700 xt Gaming X msi

Hi there, 

around 6 months ago , i bought a 5700 xt but i seem to be having some issue with it. 

Direct X 9 games seem to be stuttering a lot for me. I'm on the latest 20.12.1 driver. 

The games i play are : Payday 2 , dead by day light and i sometimes get the spikes while playing league of legends. 

When i have the radeon software open I see that the clockspeed drops alot and then the frametime increases and the ussage drops too. and then i get stutters ingame, I even tried a overclock with a of  a locked clockspeed of 1900- 1950 2000 with a voltage of 1200 and it doesnt work/ didn't help. In league of legends my clockspeed only goes too 1200 and nothing seems to help there its just random microstutters there.

I included some pictures , I don't use anything like anti lag etc : bcdxue.pngr17o56.png

//

A few pictures of the issue i'am talking about : 

I have tried alot ;

i first tought it was a windows memory issue , so i installed a empty stand by ram task shedual.

I tried DDU.

I tried correcting my vsync with cru.

Tried uninstalling msi dragon center.

I disabled all applications that i have open the hardware acceleration. 

I tried some things in register editor , forgot all the things exaclty.

My pc is has : 

gpu: 5700 xt gaming X

cpu : Ryzen 5 3600

psu : coolermaster 650 W gold rated 

mb: B550 aorus pro. 

Ram : Corsaire vengence 3600 , 21/20 timings something like that.

2X aoc 144 hz 1920 x 1080 vSync monitor.

Happy holidays , I hope somebody is able to help me :)

0 Likes
5 Replies
Carl1337
Adept I

bump 

0 Likes
Carl1337
Adept I

bump

0 Likes
Carl1337
Adept I

bumpp

0 Likes
Carl1337
Adept I

bump

0 Likes
Carl1337
Adept I

I recently contacted amd, and the only thing they were able to tell me is to send the card to a friend to test , and take contact with the buisness i bought it from. I don't think i can return my ghraphics card as warenty due  the drivers??? can i? 

0 Likes