cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

z3r0___
Journeyman III

Re: Fortnite crashes and I get "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"

Jump to solution

I tried reinstalling Windows, to no avail. My best guess that the drivers are interfering with fortnite in some way, but im not sure.

0 Likes
masterchief36
Journeyman III

Re: Fortnite crashes and I get "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered"

Jump to solution

I'll give that a try, I'll let you know how it goes once it's done

0 Likes
z3r0___
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I could try to install Windows 10, even though i am a fan of Win7, as long as fortnite dosent crash.

0 Likes
masterchief36
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Let me know if installing windows 10 works, I'll re install windows 7 ASAP

0 Likes
z3r0___
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Installing Win10 did fix it, although I do not like it. Still looking for a solution for win7

0 Likes
ethanweegee
Adept I

Jump to solution

Is Windows 7 even supported? Do you have a 64 bit installation of Windows 7?

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for the post, i have passed your feedback onto driver engineering.

masterchief36
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I have windows 7 and it's 64 bit, and it's been running fine until now.

0 Likes
masterchief36
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

How long do you think it'll take to make a fix or an update?
I might consider upgrading to Windows 10, but if it comes out soon I'll stick with Windows 7

0 Likes
alexander88207
Adept II

Jump to solution

I hope that there will be a quick hotfix but I think the fix comes up next month